We have a fantastic season coming up! We’re kicking it all off with a brand new facility, and… very special guests!
Our first concert will be at 7:30 on October 24, in the newly minted performance hall attached to the new Hillcrest Jr. High. We are excited to be the premiere concert performance. The show is spectacular and you’ll want to make sure you’re in attendance.
Program to Include
– Berlioz – March to the Scaffold and Witches Sabbath from Symphonie Fantastique
– Dukas – Sorcerer’s Apprentice
– Giacchino – Star Trek Into Darkness
– Temperton – Thriller
– Newbold – A Pirate’s Legend *
– Burwell – Bella’s Lullaby *
– Mosier – Two Scenes from the Hollow *
This is where our special guests come in. We are thrilled to announce that the Hillcrest Jr. High Orchestra will be joining us on stage for a portion of the concert!
The remainder of the season…
December 12, 2015 – Christmas Concert
March 12, 2016 – The 3 B’s (Held at Murray High)
May 14, 2016 – Americana Symphony
July 9, 2016 – Summer Pops